We only hold relevant information for example, on booking we take Full Names, Addresses, Email Addresses, Telephone Number and your credit / debit card number. All card details are deleted after your Essensi Journey.
We have an opt-out box when providing information on whether you would like to receive Marketing emails.
There is also the option to Permanently delete all personal information at any point. You can do so by sending us an email requesting deletion of your data held with us.
WHO IS BEHIND ESSENSI PHOTOGRAPHY?
Essensi photography is the trading name of Carter & Carter Photography Ltd Registered Office: 5 Ribblesdale Place, Preston, PR18BZ.
Our company registration number is 3770706. Our VAT registration number is 156418557.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable contact regarding orders, appointments and products. We collect personal data from site representatives. If you provide your data and give us permission, we will use your data to maintain e-mail, telephone and offline contact with you.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE ABOUT HOW MY DATA IS USED?
You may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone, or post. To exercise your choices, please indicate your wishes by unsubscribing using email@example.com or calling 01253726801
You may request a copy of the information held about you by writing to:
26 Park Road
Lytham St Anne’s
WHAT DATA DO WE GATHER?
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Gift recipient name and address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, your children’s birthdate
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to customer enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special offers and competitions
WHERE DO WE PROCESS DATA?
We process data at our office of the studio 26 Park Road, LythamSt Anne’s, Lancashire, FY8 1PA, UK, where you have ordered your experience from, and (under contract) at the sites of data processors and third parties appointed by us. Some of these processors may be outside the EEA. We apply UK data protection law to our processing.
HOW DO WE KEEP DATA SECURE?
We take appropriate steps to maintain our contact information in a secure environment to prevent unauthorised use. Our processors are bound by contract to do the same.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use the data:
• For our own internal records
• To improve products and services
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• To send you promotional emails or call you about products, services, offers and other things we think may be relevant to you.
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, with your permission, in order to let websites, do several important things, including remembering which pages you have visited. Essensi Photography usest he following categories of cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies: These do not require consent andare vital to make the website work properly. This category of cookie may include those which allow online shopping baskets to function.
2. Performance cookies: These cookies generally help the website operator fix bugs or glitches on the website. They may also provide analytics on which web pages are popular, allowing the website operator to improve the quality of the user’s experience.
3. Functionality cookies: These may include settings like“remember me” buttons, language settings, text size and anything that remembers the settings chosen by the user. These cookies can be persistent or session cookies, which generally have a longer lifespan than other cookies.
4. Analyse our web traffic using analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?
CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you fill a form or provide your details on our website or with our site representative, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt-in to receiving marketing communications from us by email, telephone,text message or post. If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Write to us 26 Park Road, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1PA
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong, physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THIS POLICY CHANGES?
Changes may be necessary to this policy to reflect legal or data processing developments. If we change the policy we will provide information on our website so that users can review the changes. Any significantly different use of your data will be communicated to you and you will be able to choose whether you agree to the new use.
HOW YOU CAN REACH US?
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to: Essensi Photography 26 Park Road, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY81PA.
Amazing experience to be a model for the day when you come for a makeover photoshoot in our state of the art photography studio. Be pampered with your hair and makeup done by a professional stylist.
At Essensi Photography Studio we love capturing Family Portrait Photography and create precious memories lasting a lifetime. We are based near Preston and Lytham St.Annes, Lancashire.
A very special session of your precious newborn. It's best to take in the very early days, to capture the curly freshness of your newborn baby.