1. This voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue.
2. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher and is not redeemable for cash or any other goods and may only be used as described.
3. This voucher may not be used to purchase images from a previous photography session.
4. Voucher is not transferable.
5. Voucher is for a full family photography session. All family members (i.e. your complete family unit) must attend the session and viewing for the voucher to be valid.
6. Photography session price £100.
7. One voucher per family unit per year.
8. The dates and times available for your photography session in conjunction with this voucher are at the discretion of the studio.
9. You will be required to pay a booking deposit which is fully refundable provided you attend both the photography session and the review of your images. If an appointment is changed without 2 days’ notice or you do not attend your session this deposit will not be refunded to you.
10. If you cannot commit to attending both of your appointments with us, your free portrait will be chosen by the studio and sent out to you.
Pregnancy is one of the greatest times a woman can go through, but a bump photoshoot is the last thing you are thinking about. Our maternity photoshoot is perfect for the last term of pregnancy to have a full round bump. Your photographer will ask if you have any ideas for your images so get looking on Pinterest for inspiration. They will ask if you’ve had any thought about naked bump shots, this doesn’t have to be fully naked but please wear nice underwear. Not your comfies! Try thinking about some artistic style images, ones that go with the style and theme of your home. The ones that will look amazing as wall art or shelf pieces. The photographers will be there to offer some other image ideas and give you as much variety as possible. When coming to your photoshoot we suggest bringing some changes of clothes so we can get some more professional, formal images as well as the artistic style. Please feel free to bring family members and partners.
• A pre-photoshoot phone consultation with your photographer to get an idea of what you want.
• A one-hour photoshoot where your photographer will capture a wide variety of set ups and groupings.
• Post-production and editing of your images
• A personalised viewing of your images in our brand-new relaxing viewing lounge
• Plus, a 5x7” printed portrait of your choosing